This pastel blue silk pillowcase is handcrafted from 25 momme pure Mulberry Silk and will make an exquisite addition to your bedroom.
Feel the difference as it does wonders for your hair, skin and wellbeing whilst you sleep.
Make the switch from cotton, we guarantee you'll love it and won't look back. See our 30-day sleep guarantee for more details (delivery and returns below).
Invest in your sleep, skin and hair with this exquisitely soft, hypoallergenic, long-lasting and temperature regulating pillowcase.
- Soft, smooth hand-feel, durable, rich lustre with a refined matt sheen.
- MayfairSilk® is not glossy - better matching contemporary tastes
- Temperature regulating, it maintains an ideal temperature across all seasons for sleeping
- Hypoallergenic with strong resistance to dust mites
- Maintains skin hydration
- Assists in smoother & shinier hair
- All-natural protein fibre that's comprised of 18 amino acids and has a similar pH to your skin
- 25-Momme Grade 6A 100% Pure Mulberry Silk
- Classic envelope style (Housewife Pillowcase)
- Designed in London and made to last
- Requires less frequent washing than cotton
- Sustainably produced
- Certified Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®
- Gift box contains 1x pillowcase
Crafted in 25 Momme from only the finest grade 6A long-fibre Mulberry Silk with a specially commissioned weave and finishing. This imbues our fabric with its trademark qualities of an incredibly smooth hand-feel, thickness, durability, rich lustre and a refined 'matt' finish.
Certified Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®:
One of the world's best-known certificates for textiles tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety. You can be certain that every component of this product, i.e. every thread, button and accessory, has been tested for harmful substances and is free from all toxic dyes and chemicals.
Our design philosophy is a calming, balanced colour palette playing with contrasts and vibrant highlights to create an aura of beauty and happiness after a long day.
Pair this pillowcase with a matching or contrasting fitted sheet, flat sheet or duvet cover for a sleep that's like floating in a cloud.
- Standard (Queen) - 50x75cm (20x30in) - suitable for Single, Double and Kingsize beds.
- Superking (King) - 50x90cm (20x36in) - suitable for Superking & Emperor beds.
We want the world to discover the exquisite touch, pleasure and wellbeing benefits from sleeping with silk. So, we're offering a 30-night sleep guarantee to try it for yourself.
Like most of our community, cotton is what you know. It's currently the staple go to for bedding, and you don't know any different. Perhaps you're not sure whether silk is for you. What does it feel like? Is it too slippery? Too glossy? Like many you might even be mistaking silk for 'satin', which is plastic, hot and uncomfortable. You're not alone, which is why we offer the guarantee, so you have no risk in trying it for yourself. That's how confident we are that you're going to love it.
MayfairSilk has been carefully crafted, blending ancient tradition and modern technology, to create what we believe is the pinnacle in fabric for sleeping. It's exquisite to the touch, soft, durable, hypoallergenic, temperature regulating, maintains skin and hair hydration whilst having a matt finish with rich lustre.
If you buy this silk pillowcase, have slept on it and are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return it to us for a full refund of the product price paid. If you received rewards credit from this order and have already redeemed the rewards on a subsequent order then the refund will be less the value of the rewards credit redeemed.
For more details, click here.
Your MayfairSilk™ pillowcase will provide many years of enjoyment when you follow these simple care instructions. Due to its natural properties, you will find it requires less frequent washing than cotton bed linen:
- Machine-wash in tepid water (< 30ºC / 86ºF) on delicate cycle.
- Hand-wash in tepid water (< 30ºC / 86ºF).
- Use 'delicate' pH neutral liquid detergent without enzymes.
- Do not use bleach, whiteners or fabric softeners.
- Do not wring or tumble dry.
- Place pillowcase flat between two cotton towels and press/roll gently. Most of the water will transfer into the towels. Unroll, reshape and hang/line dry in the shade.
- Use handheld steamer to relax creases if required (using silk attachment), or
- Iron on low heat inside out whilst still slightly damp to relax creases.
- You can dry clean if required (no trichloroethylene).
Traditionally, silk with its low momme weight was hand-wash or dry clean only. However, MayfairSilk pillowcases are the crafted from 25 momme using a special weave so there is more silk per inch. This makes it not only machine washable, but also provides longer durability, smoother hand-feel and deeper lustre. 25 Momme is estimated to last approximately twice as long as 19 Momme pillowcases.
Standard liquid washing detergents are either too acidic or alkaline for silk, that requires a neutral pH. Silk has a similar pH to human skin, and using standard washing detergents harden the silk fibres. Standard detergents also contain 'enzymes' that attack the silk proteins, damaging the fabric, reducing the life, sheen, suppleness and softness in short order.
For fast drying, place flat on a clean and dry cotton towel with the opening away from you. Slowly roll up the cotton towel with the pillowcase inside and give a gentle squeeze. Do not wring. The silk quickly transfers the excess water into the cotton. Unroll, reshape so it's nice and flat and hang to air dry in the shade.
So that's it. MayfairSilk is surprisingly easy to care for. Keep heat low, pH neutral detergent without enzymes, line dry in the shade. Silk is long lasting (with high momme), all natural, hypoallergenic and sustainably produced. It's truly nature's gift. Discover for yourself why it has been regarded as the "Queen of Textiles" for over 4000 years. MayfairSilk™, where tradition meets modern design and weaving technology.
Orders before 2pm on a weekday are dispatched same day using tracked, contactless delivery.
- Next day delivery to Mainland UK. Free for orders over £50, otherwise £2.95.
- 2-4 days delivery to the Highlands & Islands. Free for orders over £75, otherwise £8.95.
- 3-6 days for Europe (Covid has reduced the number of flights operating). Free for orders over £100, otherwise £9.95.
- 4-8 days for International (Covid has reduced the number of flights operating). Free for orders over £130, otherwise £15.95.
See more information on delivery.
We want the world to discover the joy and benefits from sleeping with silk. This product has a 30-day sleep guarantee.
Simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your returns authorisation before sending the order by tracked post to our returns address.
See more details on returns & refunds.