This Midnight Blue Silk Duvet Set with contrasting Ivory fitted sheet is part of our Bed Linen collection and crafted from our signature fabric.
Producing our silk sheets begins with selecting only the finest 100% long-fibre Mulberry Silk. From there we employ the latest modern technology with a specialised weave and finishing to produce an exquisite, indulgent, incredibly smooth fabric that's a joy to touch and wrap yourself in.
You will spend ~2,700 hours in bed over the next 12 months, 27,000 hours over the next decade. Sleep is a time when your nervous system has an opportunity to rest, memories are stored and your cells rejuvenate.
High quality sleep leads to high performance and improved health.
There simply isn't a more luxurious, comfortable and therapeutic sleep than between these silk sheets.
When you invest in quality, you look forward to bedtime!
- 2 x Silk Pillowcases with Gift Boxes | 25 Momme | Midnight Blue
- Silk Duvet Cover | 22 Momme | Midnight Blue
- Fitted Silk Sheet | 22 Momme | Ivory (35cm deep)
Looking for a Flat Sheet to complete the look?
First, add the Duvet Set to your basket and take a look at the flat sheet options:
- Soft, smooth hand-feel, durable, rich lustre
- MayfairSilk® is not glossy - better matching contemporary tastes
- Temperature regulating, it maintains an ideal temperature across all seasons for sleeping
- Hypoallergenic with strong resistance to dust mites
- Maintains skin hydration
- All-natural protein fibre that's comprised of 18 amino acids and has a similar pH to your skin
- 22-Momme Grade 6A 100% Pure Mulberry Silk
- Hidden button closure
- Designed in London and made to last
- Requires less frequent washing than cotton
- Sustainably produced
- Certified Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®
- 2 x Silk Pillowcases with Gift Boxes - 25 momme
- 1x Silk Duvet Cover - 22 momme
- 1x Fitted Sheet - 22 momme
Handcrafted high momme silk from only the finest grade 6A long-fibre Mulberry Silk with a specially commissioned weave and finish. This imbues our fabric with its trademark qualities of an incredibly smooth hand-feel, thickness, durability, rich lustre and a refined 'matt' finish.
Certified Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®:
One of the world's best-known certificates for textiles tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety. You can be certain that every component of this product has been tested for harmful substances and is free from all toxic dyes and chemicals.
Our design philosophy is a calming, balanced colour palette playing with contrasts and vibrant highlights to create an aura of beauty and happiness after a long day.
Pillowcase sizes - size chart:
- UK Standard: 50x75cm (US Queen)
- UK Super King: 50x90cm (US King)
Duvet Cover sizes - size chart:
- Double: 200 x 200cm (79 x 79in)
- King: 230 x 220cm (90.5 x 87in)
- Super King: 260 x 220cm (102 x 87in)
- Emperor: 290 x 235cm (114 x 92in)
Fitted Sheet sizes - size chart:
- Double: 140 x 190 x 35cm (55 x 75 x 13.78in)
- King: 150 x 200 x 35cm (59 x 79 x 13.78in)
- Super King: 180 x 200 x 35cm (71 x 79 x 13.78in)
- Emperor: 200 x 200 x 35cm (79 x 79 x 13.78in)
Reference - UK Standard Bed sizes - size chart:
- Double bed: 135 x 190cm (4ft 6" x 6ft 3")
- King bed: 150 x 200cm (5ft x 6ft 6")
- Super King bed: 180 x 200cm (6ft x 6ft 6")
- Emperor bed: 200 x 200cm (6ft 6" x 6ft 6")
Due to its natural properties, you will find it requires less frequent washing than cotton bed linen:
- Machine-wash in tepid water (< 30ºC / 86ºF) on delicate cycle inside-out.
- Or, hand-wash in tepid water (< 30ºC / 86ºF), don't soak, keep swirling.
- Use 'delicate' pH neutral liquid detergent without enzymes.
- Do not use bleach, whiteners or fabric softeners.
- Do not wring or tumble dry.
- Place bed sheet between two cotton towels and press gently. Most of the water will transfer into the towels. Remove, reshape and hang/line dry in the shade.
- Use handheld steamer to relax creases if required (using silk attachment), or
- Iron on low heat inside out whilst still slightly damp to relax creases.
- You can dry clean if required (no trichloroethylene).
Orders before 2pm weekdays are dispatched same day using tracked, contactless delivery.
- Free delivery for UK Mainland orders of £50 and above.
- £2.95 for UK Mainland orders under £49.99.
- All orders are sent by DPD Tracked & Signed.
- *Order before 2pm (Mon-Thu) for dispatch same day on next day delivery.
- *Orders before 2pm on Friday will be collected for Monday delivery, unless you select the Saturday delivery option.
- Saturday delivery option: available to the UK Mainland via DPD Tracked & Signed when you order before 2pm Friday. Free for orders over £150, £6.95 for orders over £50, otherwise £9.95.
- *Orders over the weekend will be dispatched Monday for Tuesday delivery.
- Postcodes outside UK Mainland may have additional delivery times, see details here
International orders are sent via DHL Express on a DDP basis (inclusive of all import duty/taxes). This service gives you a clear and simple shopping experience so you are aware of all charges before you purchase. We will calculate, display and collect these for you at checkout. We will then manage the all the tax payments and paperwork on import so you have a simple, smooth and effortless shopping experience with delivery to your front door in a matter of days.
See delivery page for full details on international shipping.
Returns (Risk free shopping):
We believe in the quality of our products, and stand by them. If you are not completely satisfied with your Mayfairsilk® purchase, you have not used or washed the product and you return it to us in its original, unopened packaging within 45 days of the tracked delivery date (the day you receive the product), we will refund the product purchase price in full.
For full details on returns please visit our guarantee & returns page here.