Delight in this Oyster Grey Pure Silk Duvet Cover complete with an elegant Oxford border - a simple, yet refined addition to your bedroom.
This silk duvet cover is created in a soft, luminous shade of grey, we call Oyster Grey, neatly complemented by a same-colour piping for a tasteful touch. Each piece is crafted from our select 22 momme matte silk, providing a standard of luxury that is anything but ostentatious. Enjoy the subtle sophistication and ease of this duvet cover as it turns your sleeping space into a serene haven.
Every item in our silk bedding collection is founded on the careful choice of 100% Grade 6A long-strand Mulberry Silk. Employing modern technology, innovative weaving methods, and distinctive finishes, we produce a smooth, indulgent fabric that feels ever so good to the touch.
Bear in mind - over the next year, you're likely to spend around 2700 hours in bed, or to put it in perspective, 27,000 hours over the next ten years. These are the hours when your body rejuvenates, your memories strengthen, your nervous system takes a rest and you essentially reset.
Restful sleep is the cornerstone of good health and efficient performance.
Discover the simple luxury, comfort, and practical benefits of this Mayfairsilk Oxford duvet cover. It's not only pleasant to the touch but also helps regulate your body temperature and keep your skin and hair in good condition, thanks to its hypoallergenic properties. Additionally, its quick-drying nature and ability to stay fresher than cotton for longer can save you a bit of time with laundry.
Make a quality investment that subtly enhances your bedtime routine.
- Oxford style border with matching piping
- Soft, smooth hand-feel, durable, rich lustre
- Mayfairsilk® is matte, not glossy - better matching contemporary tastes
- Temperature regulating, it maintains an ideal temperature across all seasons for sleeping
- Hypoallergenic with strong resistance to dust mites
- Maintains skin hydration
- All-natural protein fibre that's comprised of 18 amino acids and has a similar pH to your skin
- 22-Momme Grade 6A 100% Pure Mulberry Silk
- Hidden button closure
- Designed in London and made to last
- Requires less frequent washing than cotton
- Sustainably produced
- Certified Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®
Crafted in 22 Momme from only the finest grade 6A long-fibre Mulberry Silk with a specially commissioned weave and finishing. This imbues our fabric with its trademark qualities of an incredibly smooth hand-feel, thickness, durability, rich lustre and a refined 'matt' finish.
Certified Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®:
One of the world's best-known certificates for textiles tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety. You can be certain that every component of this product, i.e. every thread, button and accessory, has been tested for harmful substances and is free from all toxic dyes and chemicals.
Our design philosophy is a calming, balanced colour palette playing with contrasts and vibrant highlights to create an aura of beauty and happiness after a long day.
Pair this duvet cover with a matching or contrasting fitted sheet, flat sheet and pillowcases for a sleep that's like floating in clouds.
- Double: 200 x 200cm +3cm border (79 x 79in)
- Kingsize: 230 x 220cm +3cm border (90 x 87in)
- Superking: 260 x 220cm +3cm border (102 x 87in)
- Emperor: 290 x 235cm +3cm border (114 x 92in)
Reference - UK Standard Bed sizes - refer to size chart:
- Double: 135 x 190cm (4ft 6" x 6ft 3")
- Kingsize: 150 x 200cm (5ft x 6ft 6")
- Superking: 180 x 200cm (6ft x 6ft 6")
- Emperor: 200 x 200cm (6ft 6" x 6ft 6")
Packaging: 34x31x5cm (HxWxD).
Your Mayfairsilk® Duvet Cover will provide many years of enjoyment when you follow these simple care instructions. Due to its natural properties, you will find it requires less frequent washing than cotton bed linen:
- Machine-wash in tepid water (< 30ºC / 86ºF) on delicate cycle, or, hand-wash in tepid water (< 30ºC / 86ºF).
- Use 'delicate' pH neutral liquid detergent designed for silk/wool.
- Do not use bleach, whiteners or fabric softeners.
- Do not wring or tumble dry.
- Place bed sheet between two cotton towels and press gently. Most of the water will transfer into the towels. Remove, reshape and hang/line dry in the shade.
- Use handheld steamer to relax creases if required (using silk attachment), or
- Iron on low heat inside out whilst still slightly damp to relax creases.
- You can dry clean if required (no trichloroethylene).
Discover for yourself why it has been regarded as the "Queen of Textiles" for over 4000 years. MayfairSilk®, where tradition meets modern design and weaving technology.
Orders before 2pm weekdays are dispatched same day using tracked, contactless delivery.
- Free delivery for UK Mainland orders of £50 and above.
- £2.95 for UK Mainland orders under £49.99.
- All orders are sent by DPD Tracked & Signed.
- *Order before 2pm (Mon-Thu) for dispatch same day on next day delivery.
- *Orders before 2pm on Friday will be collected for Monday delivery, unless you select the Saturday delivery option.
- Saturday delivery option: available to the UK Mainland via DPD Tracked & Signed when you order before 2pm Friday. Free for orders over £150, £6.95 for orders over £50, otherwise £9.95.
- *Orders over the weekend will be dispatched Monday for Tuesday delivery.
- Postcodes outside UK Mainland may have additional delivery times, see details here
International orders are sent via DHL Express on a DDP basis (inclusive of all import duty/taxes). This service gives you a clear and simple shopping experience so you are aware of all charges before you purchase. We will calculate, display and collect these for you at checkout. We will then manage the all the tax payments and paperwork on import so you have a simple, smooth and effortless shopping experience with delivery to your front door in a matter of days.
See delivery page for full details on international shipping.
Returns (Risk free shopping):
We believe in the quality of our products, and stand by them. If you are not completely satisfied with your Mayfairsilk® purchase, you have not used or washed the product and you return it to us in its original, unopened packaging within 45 days of the tracked delivery date (the day you receive the product), we will refund the product purchase price in full.
For full details on returns please visit our guarantee & returns page here.