Este set de regalo Jungle Silk Sleep es una emocionante composición de animales salvajes y follaje, confeccionada a mano en lujosa seda de morera . Este es un estampado para los atrevidos que disfrutan de la vida en el lado salvaje en presencia de leopardos, elefantes, cacatúas y el rey de la selva.
Dormir sobre seda mantiene activamente los niveles de humedad de la piel y el cabello durante la noche, lo que hace maravillas con el cutis y el cabello. No se deshidrata como el algodón.
Además, los beneficios táctiles de dormir sobre seda son incomparables. Es placer en los momentos más simples .
- Experimenta un tacto exquisitamente suave. La seda puede prevenir la irritación de la piel y dejar el cabello más brillante en comparación con las fundas de almohada de algodón.
- Hipoalergénico, de larga duración y regulador de la temperatura para ayudarte a conseguir un sueño reparador.
- El diseño ergonómico de la máscara para dormir bloquea toda la luz y al mismo tiempo es suave con la delicada zona de los ojos.
El juego incluye una funda de almohada de seda ( 25 Momme ) y un antifaz de seda para dormir (22 Momme), presentados en cajas de regalo.
- Temperature regulating for optimum sleep
- Enchantingly soft and smooth hand-feel with a rich lustre
- Maintains skin hydration and reduces sleep creases
- Improves hair lustre and reduces tangles/frizziness
- 25 Momme Silk Pillowcase Grade 6A Mulberry Silk
- 22 Momme Sleep Mask Grade 6A Mulberry Silk with silk floss filling
- Sleep mask is fastened by tie-once elasticated velvet straps
- Hypoallergenic, non-irritating and dust mite resistant
- Pillowcase is a classic envelope style (Housewife)
- Proprietary Sleep Mask designed for blackout of light
- Pillowcase is machine-washable
- Requires less frequent washing than cotton
- Designed in London and sustainably produced
- Certified Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex® free-from toxic dyes/chemicals
- Packaged in a branded gift boxes
Our pillowcases are crafted in 25 Momme (Eye Masks in 22 Momme) from only the finest grade 6A long-fibre Mulberry Silk with a specially commissioned weave and finishing. This imbues our fabric with its trademark qualities of an incredibly smooth hand-feel, thickness, durability, rich lustre and a refined 'matt' finish.
Certified Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®:
One of the world's best-known certificates for textiles tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety. You can be certain that every component of this product, i.e. every thread, button and accessory, has been tested for harmful substances and is free from all toxic dyes and chemicals.
Our design philosophy is a calming, balanced colour palette playing with contrasts and vibrant highlights to create an aura of beauty and happiness after a long day.
- Standard (Queen) - 50x75cm (20x30in) - suitable for Single, Double and Kingsize beds.
- Superking (King) - 50x90cm (20x36in) - suitable for Superking & Emperor beds.Gift Box dimensions: 15x15x5cm (HxWxD).
- Mask: One-size (23 x 12cm)
- Strap: Elasticated velvet straps that you tie-once for the perfect fit.
- Gift Box dimensions: 15x15x5cm (HxWxD).
We want the world to discover the exquisite touch, pleasure and wellbeing benefits from sleeping with silk. So, we're offering a 30-night sleep guarantee to try it for yourself.
Like most of our community, cotton is what you know. It's currently the staple go to for bedding, and you don't know any different. Perhaps you're not sure whether silk is for you. What does it feel like? Is it too slippery? Too glossy? Like many you might even be mistaking silk for 'satin', which is plastic, hot and uncomfortable. You're not alone, which is why we offer the guarantee, so you have no risk in trying it for yourself. That's how confident we are that you're going to love it.
MayfairSilk has been carefully crafted, blending ancient tradition and modern technology, to create what we believe is the pinnacle in fabric for sleeping. It's exquisite to the touch, soft, durable, hypoallergenic, temperature regulating, maintains skin and hair hydration whilst having a matt finish with rich lustre.
If you buy this silk pillowcase gift set, have slept on it and are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return it to us for a full refund of the product price paid. If you received rewards credit from this order and have already redeemed the rewards on a subsequent order then the refund will be less the value of the rewards credit redeemed.
For more details, click here.
Your MayfairSilk™ pillowcase will provide many years of enjoyment when you follow these simple care instructions. Due to its natural properties, you will find it requires less frequent washing than cotton bed linen:
- Machine-wash in tepid water (< 30ºC / 86ºF) on delicate cycle.
- Hand-wash in tepid water (< 30ºC / 86ºF).
- Use 'delicate' pH neutral liquid detergent without enzymes.
- Do not use bleach, whiteners or fabric softeners.
- Do not wring or tumble dry.
- Place pillowcase flat between two cotton towels and press/roll gently. Most of the water will transfer into the towels. Unroll, reshape and hang/line dry in the shade.
- Use handheld steamer to relax creases if required (using silk attachment), or
- Iron on low heat inside out whilst still slightly damp to relax creases.
- You can dry clean if required (no trichloroethylene).
Traditionally, silk with its low momme weight was hand-wash or dry clean only. However, MayfairSilk pillowcases are the crafted from 25 momme using a special weave so there is more silk per inch. This makes it not only machine washable, but also provides longer durability, smoother hand-feel and deeper lustre. 25 Momme is estimated to last approximately twice as long as 19 Momme pillowcases.
Standard liquid washing detergents are either too acidic or alkaline for silk, that requires a neutral pH. Silk has a similar pH to human skin, and using standard washing detergents harden the silk fibres. Standard detergents also contain 'enzymes' that attack the silk proteins, damaging the fabric, reducing the life, sheen, suppleness and softness in short order.
For fast drying, place flat on a clean and dry cotton towel with the opening away from you. Slowly roll up the cotton towel with the pillowcase inside and give a gentle squeeze. Do not wring. The silk quickly transfers the excess water into the cotton. Unroll, reshape so it's nice and flat and hang to air dry in the shade.
Deep Sleep Eye Mask
We recommend hand-washing your Eye Mask and following the same instructions above. Press gently between a cotton towel to remove excess water, reshape and hang dry.
So that's it. MayfairSilk is surprisingly easy to care for. Keep heat low, pH neutral detergent without enzymes, line dry in the shade. Silk is long lasting (with high momme), all natural, hypoallergenic and sustainably produced. It's truly nature's gift. Discover for yourself why it has been regarded as the "Queen of Textiles" for over 4000 years. MayfairSilk™, where tradition meets modern design and weaving technology.
Orders before 2pm weekdays are dispatched same day using tracked, contactless delivery.
- Free delivery for UK Mainland orders of £50 and above.
- £2.95 for UK Mainland orders under £49.99.
- All orders are sent by DPD Tracked & Signed.
- *Order before 2pm (Mon-Thu) for dispatch same day on next day delivery.
- *Orders before 2pm on Friday will be collected for Monday delivery, unless you select the Saturday delivery option.
- Saturday delivery option: available to the UK Mainland via DPD Tracked & Signed when you order before 2pm Friday. Free for orders over £150, £6.95 for orders over £50, otherwise £9.95.
- *Orders over the weekend will be dispatched Monday for Tuesday delivery.
- Postcodes outside UK Mainland may have additional delivery times, see details here
International orders are sent via DHL Express on a DDP basis (inclusive of all import duty/taxes). This service gives you a clear and simple shopping experience so you are aware of all charges before you purchase. We will calculate, display and collect these for you at checkout. We will then manage the all the tax payments and paperwork on import so you have a simple, smooth and effortless shopping experience with delivery to your front door in a matter of days.
See delivery page for full details on international shipping.
Returns (Risk free shopping):
We believe in the quality of our products, and stand by them. If you are not completely satisfied with your Mayfairsilk® purchase, you have not used or washed the product and you return it to us in its original, unopened packaging within 45 days of the tracked delivery date (the day you receive the product), we will refund the product purchase price in full.
For full details on returns please visit our guarantee & returns page here.