Este juego de edredón de seda color carbón forma parte de nuestra colección de ropa de cama y está confeccionado con nuestra tela exclusiva con fundas de almohada, sábana ajustable y funda nórdica a juego.
La producción de nuestras sábanas de seda comienza con la selección solo de la mejor seda de morera 100 % de fibra larga. A partir de ahí, empleamos la última tecnología moderna con un tejido y acabado especializados para producir un tejido exquisito, agradable e increíblemente suave que es un placer tocar y envolver.
Pasará aproximadamente 2700 horas en cama durante los próximos 12 meses , 27 000 horas durante la próxima década. El sueño es un momento en el que el sistema nervioso tiene la oportunidad de descansar, se almacenan los recuerdos y las células se rejuvenecen.
Un sueño de alta calidad conduce a un alto rendimiento y a una mejor salud.
Simplemente no existe un sueño más lujoso, cómodo y terapéutico que entre estas sábanas de seda.
Cuando inviertes en calidad, ¡ esperas con ansias la hora de dormir !
El juego contiene:
- 2 fundas de almohada de seda con cajas de regalo | 25 mamá | Carbón
- Funda nórdica de seda | 22 Mamá | Carbón
- Sábana bajera de seda | 22 Mamá | Carbón
¿Buscas una sábana plana de seda para completar el look?
En primer lugar, añade el Juego Nórdico a tu cesta y echa un vistazo a las opciones de sábanas encimera:
- Soft, smooth hand-feel, durable, rich lustre
- Mayfairsilk® is not glossy - better matching contemporary tastes
- Temperature regulating, it maintains an ideal temperature across all seasons for sleeping
- Hypoallergenic with strong resistance to dust mites
- Maintains skin hydration
- All-natural protein fibre that's comprised of 18 amino acids and has a similar pH to your skin
- 22-Momme Grade 6A 100% Pure Mulberry Silk
- Hidden button closure
- Designed in London
- Requires less frequent washing than cotton
- Sustainably produced
- Certified Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®
- 2 x Silk Pillowcases with Gift Boxes - 25 momme
- 1x Silk Duvet Cover - 22 momme
- 1x Fitted Sheet - 22 momme
Crafted in 22 Momme from only the finest grade 6A long-fibre Mulberry Silk with a specially commissioned weave and finishing. This imbues our fabric with its trademark qualities of an incredibly smooth hand-feel, thickness, durability, rich lustre and a refined 'matt' finish.
Certified Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®:
One of the world's best-known certificates for textiles tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety. You can be certain that every component of this product has been tested for harmful substances and is free from all toxic dyes and chemicals.
Our design philosophy is a calming, balanced colour palette playing with contrasts and vibrant highlights to create an aura of beauty and happiness after a long day.
- Standard: 50x75cm (included for Double / Kingsize Beds)
- Superking: 50x90cm (included for Superking / Emperor Beds)
Duvet Cover sizes:
- Double: 200 x 200cm (79 x 79in)
- Kingsize: 230 x 220cm (90.5 x 87in)
- Superking: 260 x 220cm (102 x 87in)
- Emperor: 290 x 235cm (114 x 92in)
Deep Fitted Sheet sizes:
- Double: 140 x 190 x 35cm (55 x 75 x 13.7in)
- King: 150 x 200 x 35cm (59 x 79 x 13.7in)
- Super King: 180 x 200 x 35cm (71 x 79 x 13.7in)
- Emperor: 200 x 200 x 35cm (79 x 79 x 13.7in)
Reference - UK Standard Bed sizes:
- Double: 135 x 190cm (4ft 6" x 6ft 3")
- King: 150 x 200cm (5ft x 6ft 6")
- Super King: 180 x 200cm (6ft x 6ft 6")
- Emperor: 200 x 200cm (6ft 6" x 6ft 6")
Tip: If your mattress is not a standard UK measurement, please measure your mattress with a tape measure and compare with our size chart to see if there is a suitable size. Note the labels are different between countries, so it's best to use a tape measure to check the correct size.
Your MayfairSilk® Duvet Set will provide many years of enjoyment when you follow these simple care instructions. Due to its natural properties, you will find it requires less frequent washing than cotton bed linen:
- Machine-wash in tepid water (< 30ºC / 86ºF) on delicate cycle.
- Or, hand-wash in tepid water (< 30ºC / 86ºF).
- Use 'delicate' pH neutral liquid detergent without enzymes.
- Do not use bleach, whiteners or fabric softeners.
- Do not wring or tumble dry.
- Place bed sheet between two cotton towels and press gently. Most of the water will transfer into the towels. Remove, reshape and hang/line dry in the shade.
- Use handheld steamer to relax creases if required (using silk attachment), or
- Iron on low heat inside out whilst still slightly damp to relax creases.
- You can dry clean if required (no trichloroethylene).
Traditionally, silk was made in a low momme fabric which meant it was hand-wash or dry clean only. However, Mayfairsilk bed linen is crafted from high momme silk fabric using a special weave so there is more silk per inch. This makes it not only machine washable, but also provides longer durability, smoother hand-feel and deeper lustre.
So that's it. Mayfairsilk is surprisingly easy to care for. Keep heat low, pH neutral detergent without enzymes, line dry in the shade. Silk is long lasting (with high momme), all natural, hypoallergenic and sustainably produced. It's truly nature's gift.
Discover for yourself why it has been regarded as the "Queen of Textiles" for over 4000 years. MayfairSilk®, where tradition meets modern design and weaving technology.
Orders before 2pm weekdays are dispatched same day using tracked, contactless delivery.
- Free delivery for UK Mainland orders of £50 and above.
- £2.95 for UK Mainland orders under £49.99.
- All orders are sent by DPD Tracked & Signed.
- *Order before 2pm (Mon-Thu) for dispatch same day on next day delivery.
- *Orders before 2pm on Friday will be collected for Monday delivery, unless you select the Saturday delivery option.
- Saturday delivery option: available to the UK Mainland via DPD Tracked & Signed when you order before 2pm Friday. Free for orders over £150, £6.95 for orders over £50, otherwise £9.95.
- *Orders over the weekend will be dispatched Monday for Tuesday delivery.
- Postcodes outside UK Mainland may have additional delivery times, see details here
International orders are sent via DHL Express on a DDP basis (inclusive of all import duty/taxes). This service gives you a clear and simple shopping experience so you are aware of all charges before you purchase. We will calculate, display and collect these for you at checkout. We will then manage the all the tax payments and paperwork on import so you have a simple, smooth and effortless shopping experience with delivery to your front door in a matter of days.
See delivery page for full details on international shipping.
Returns (Risk free shopping):
We believe in the quality of our products, and stand by them. If you are not completely satisfied with your Mayfairsilk® purchase, you have not used or washed the product and you return it to us in its original, unopened packaging within 45 days of the tracked delivery date (the day you receive the product), we will refund the product purchase price in full.
For full details on returns please visit our guarantee & returns page here.