This classic Brilliant White silk pillowcase is finished with an Oxford border and matching piping for a sophisticated and refined look. Pairs beautifully with all colours and prints.
Handcrafted with pure 25 momme Mulberry silk with a matt finish, this pillowcase is the perfect addition to spruce up your bedroom. A style that's so versatile, it blends well with classic and contemporary decors and a variety of colour schemes.
- Soft and exquisite to touch, this silk pillowcase maintains skin’s hydration and helps reduce frizz and have shinier more manageable hair.
- A soothing print in a two tone with subtle gradients in a water colour style that compliments a cool palette.
- Temperature regulating to help you get a better night’s sleep.
Make a switch from cotton to silk and uncover the sophistication of sleeping in silk with its wonderful tactile benefits.
See our 30-day sleep guarantee below for more details (also see delivery and returns below).
- Classic Oxford border with matching Brilliant White piping
- Maintains skin hydration, reducing sleep creases
- Improves hair lustre and reduces tangles/frizziness/breakage
- Temperature regulating, for optimum sleep
- Hypoallergenic non-irritating and dust mite resistant
- Enchanting soft touch and smooth hand-feel with a rich lustre
- 25 Momme Mulberry Silk - highest grade 6A long-fibre
- British company and designed in London
- Certified Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex® free-from toxic dyes/chemicals
- Sustainable production and biodegradable at end of life (compostable)
- Requires less frequent washing than cotton
- Packaged in a gorgeous gift box containing one (1) pillowcase
Crafted in 25 Momme from only the finest grade 6A long-fibre Mulberry Silk with a specially commissioned weave and finishing. This imbues our fabric with its trademark qualities of an incredibly smooth hand-feel, thickness, durability, rich lustre and a refined 'matt' finish.
Certified Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®:
One of the world's best-known certificates for textiles tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety. You can be certain that every component of this product, i.e. every thread, button and accessory, has been tested for harmful substances and is free from all toxic dyes and chemicals.
Our design philosophy is a calming, balanced colour palette playing with contrasts and vibrant highlights to create an aura of beauty and happiness after a long day.
Pair this pillowcase with a matching or contrasting fitted sheet, flat sheet or duvet cover for a sleep that's like floating in a cloud.
We want the world to discover the exquisite touch, pleasure and wellbeing benefits from sleeping with silk. So, we're offering a 30-night sleep guarantee to try it for yourself.
Like most of our community, cotton is what you know. It's currently the staple go to for bedding, and you don't know any different. Perhaps you're not sure whether silk is for you. What does it feel like? Is it too slippery? Too glossy? Like many you might even be mistaking silk for 'satin', which is plastic, hot and uncomfortable. You're not alone, which is why we offer the guarantee, so you have no risk in trying it for yourself. That's how confident we are that you're going to love it.
Mayfairsilk® has been carefully crafted, blending ancient tradition and modern technology, to create what we believe is the pinnacle in fabric for sleeping. It's exquisite to the touch, soft, durable, hypoallergenic, temperature regulating, maintains skin and hair hydration whilst having a matt finish with rich lustre.
If you buy this silk pillowcase, have slept on it and are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return it to us for a full refund of the product price paid. If you received rewards credit from this order and have already redeemed the rewards on a subsequent order then the refund will be less the value of the rewards credit redeemed.
For more details, click here.
Please follow these simple care instructions:
- Use a 'delicate' pH neutral liquid detergent that's designed for silk.
- Turn inside out and machine-wash in tepid water (< 30ºC / 86ºF) on a delicate cycle, or
- Hand-wash in tepid water (< 30ºC / 86ºF), keep it moving don't leave to soak.
- Do not use bleach, whiteners or fabric softeners.
- Do not wring or tumble dry.
- To dry, reshape and place pillowcase flat between two cotton towels and press gently. Excess water will transfer into the towels. Reshape and hang / line dry in the shade
- Use handheld steamer to relax creases if required (using silk attachment), or
- Iron on low heat inside out whilst still slightly damp to relax creases.
- You can dry clean if required (no trichloroethylene).
Orders before 2pm weekdays are dispatched same day using tracked, contactless delivery.
- Free delivery for UK Mainland orders of £50 and above.
- £2.95 for UK Mainland orders under £49.99.
- All orders are sent by DPD Tracked & Signed.
- *Order before 2pm (Mon-Thu) for dispatch same day on next day delivery.
- *Orders before 2pm on Friday will be collected for Monday delivery, unless you select the Saturday delivery option.
- Saturday delivery option: available to the UK Mainland via DPD Tracked & Signed when you order before 2pm Friday. Free for orders over £150, £6.95 for orders over £50, otherwise £9.95.
- *Orders over the weekend will be dispatched Monday for Tuesday delivery.
- Postcodes outside UK Mainland may have additional delivery times, see details here
International orders are sent via DHL Express on a DDP basis (inclusive of all import duty/taxes). This service gives you a clear and simple shopping experience so you are aware of all charges before you purchase. We will calculate, display and collect these for you at checkout. We will then manage the all the tax payments and paperwork on import so you have a simple, smooth and effortless shopping experience with delivery to your front door in a matter of days.
See delivery page for full details on international shipping.
Returns (Risk free shopping):
We believe in the quality of our products, and stand by them. If you are not completely satisfied with your Mayfairsilk® purchase, you have not used or washed the product and you return it to us in its original, unopened packaging within 45 days of the tracked delivery date (the day you receive the product), we will refund the product purchase price in full.
For full details on returns please visit our guarantee & returns page here.