这款 Teal Breeze 床单是我们丝绸床单系列的一部分，采用我们的标志性面料制成。
我们所有的真丝床上用品都从仅选择最优质的 100% 长股桑蚕丝开始。从那里，我们采用最新的现代技术，采用专业的编织和整理工艺，生产出可机洗的精美面料。一款呈现出精致的现代哑光饰面，带有珠光亮点和令人难以置信的光滑柔软手感。技艺精湛的工匠精心制作每件物品，使其融入我们的定制设计中，与这种美丽的面料相得益彰，具有无与伦比的饰面和感觉，与现代卧室相得益彰。
考虑一下。在接下来的 12 个月中，您将在床上度过约 2700 小时，在接下来的十年中将花费 27000 小时。那是你生命中大约三分之一的时间，在床单之间。
没有比 MayfairSilk 更奢华、更舒适、更有治疗效果的面料了。它非常适合皮肤，调节“舒适区”的温度，保持皮肤和头发的水分，低过敏性，速干并且比棉花保鲜时间更长，因此您无需经常清洗。
当您投资于质量时，它会经久不衰。遵循我们的保养说明（包括机洗），您可以期待使用十多年。亲自探索为什么它自公元前 27 世纪以来就被称为“纺织品皇后”。
- Machine washable (without enzymes <30ºC or 86ºF temp)
- 22 momme Grade 6A Mulberry Silk - will last 30% longer than lower momme fabrics
- Superbly soft with a refined matt finish
- Maintains skin hydration
- Assists in smoother & shinier hair
- Silk has thermal-regulating properties (cool in summer, warm in winter)
- Sustainably produced
- Naturally hypoallergenic and antibacterial
- Designed in London
- Certified Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex
- Free from all harmful chemicals and dyes
Crafted in 22 Momme from only the finest grade 6A long-fibre Mulberry Silk with a specially commissioned weave and finishing. This imbues our fabric with its trademark qualities of an incredibly smooth hand-feel, thickness, durability, rich lustre and a refined 'matt' finish.
Certified Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®:
One of the world's best-known certificates for textiles tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety. You can be certain that every component of this product has been tested for harmful substances and is free from all toxic dyes and chemicals.
Our design philosophy is a calming, balanced colour palette playing with contrasts and vibrant highlights to create an aura of beauty and happiness after a long day.
Pair this sheet with a matching or complementing pillowcase, fitted sheet or duvet cover for the ultimate sleep experience.
- Double: 230x275cm (90.5x108in)
- Kingsize: 275x275cm (108x108in)
- Superking: 305x275cm (120x108in)
- Emperor: 320x290cm (126x114in)
Reference - UK Standard Bed sizes:
- Double: 135 x 190cm (4ft 6" x 6ft 3")
- Kingsize: 150 x 200cm (5ft x 6ft 6")
- Superking: 180 x 200cm (6ft x 6ft 6")
- Emperor: 200 x 200cm (6ft 6" x 6ft 6")
Packaging: 31 x 34 x 5cm
Your MayfairSilk® bed sheets will provide many years of enjoyment when you follow these simple care instructions. Due to its natural properties, you will find it requires less frequent washing than cotton bed linen:
- Machine-wash in tepid water (< 30ºC / 86ºF) on delicate cycle.
- Or, hand-wash in tepid water (< 30ºC / 86ºF).
- Use 'delicate' pH neutral liquid detergent without enzymes.
- Do not use bleach, whiteners or fabric softeners.
- Do not wring or tumble dry.
- Place bed sheet between two cotton towels and press gently. Most of the water will transfer into the towels. Remove, reshape and hang/line dry in the shade.
- Use handheld steamer to relax creases if required (using silk attachment), or
- Iron on low heat inside out whilst still slightly damp to relax creases.
- You can dry clean if required (no trichloroethylene).
Traditionally, silk was made in a low momme fabric which meant it was hand-wash or dry clean only. However, MayfairSilk bed linen is crafted from high momme silk fabric using a special weave so there is more silk per inch. This makes it not only machine washable, but also provides longer durability, smoother hand-feel and deeper lustre.
So that's it. MayfairSilk is surprisingly easy to care for. Keep heat low, pH neutral detergent without enzymes, line dry in the shade. Silk is long lasting (with high momme), all natural, hypoallergenic and sustainably produced. It's truly nature's gift.
Discover for yourself why it has been regarded as the "Queen of Textiles" for over 4000 years. MayfairSilk®, where tradition meets modern design and weaving technology.
Orders before 2pm weekdays are dispatched same day using tracked, contactless delivery.
- Free delivery for UK Mainland orders of £50 and above.
- £2.95 for UK Mainland orders under £49.99.
- All orders are sent by DPD Tracked & Signed.
- *Order before 2pm (Mon-Thu) for dispatch same day on next day delivery.
- *Orders before 2pm on Friday will be collected for Monday delivery, unless you select the Saturday delivery option.
- Saturday delivery option: available to the UK Mainland via DPD Tracked & Signed when you order before 2pm Friday. Free for orders over £150, £6.95 for orders over £50, otherwise £9.95.
- *Orders over the weekend will be dispatched Monday for Tuesday delivery.
- Postcodes outside UK Mainland may have additional delivery times, see details here
International orders are sent via DHL Express on a DDP basis (inclusive of all import duty/taxes). This service gives you a clear and simple shopping experience so you are aware of all charges before you purchase. We will calculate, display and collect these for you at checkout. We will then manage the all the tax payments and paperwork on import so you have a simple, smooth and effortless shopping experience with delivery to your front door in a matter of days.
See delivery page for full details on international shipping.
Returns (Risk free shopping):
We believe in the quality of our products, and stand by them. If you are not completely satisfied with your MayfairSilk® purchase, you have not used or washed the product and you return it to us in its original, unopened packaging within 45 days of the tracked delivery date (the day you receive the product), we will refund the product purchase price in full.
For full details on returns please visit our guarantee & returns page here.