Add a touch of drama to your living room or bedroom with this Black & Gold Roses cushion cover. Woven in pure silk and emerging from the depth of mystery, this cushion combines softness, style and opulence.
Made with the finest 100% Pure Mulberry Silk with a discrete zipper, this cushion cover is incredibly smooth, hypo-allergenic, anti-bacterial and dust mite resistant.
Mix and match to complement and add subtle accents to your bedroom or living room.
This cushion cover is part of our Home Decor Collection. All our silk products are created using the finest 100% long-strand Mulberry Silk with a specially commissioned weave and finishing process to give an incredibly smooth hand feel with a refined matte sheen.
This printed cushion matches well when paired with our single colour cushion covers. Available in colours such as Brilliant White, Ivory, Pastel Blue, Precious Pink, Teal Breeze, Midnight Blue and Charcoal.
- Machine washable (delicate cycle)
- Print is featured on both sides
- Finest Grade 6A 100% Pure Mulberry Silk with our signature weave and finishing
- 22 momme
- Designed in London
- 40 x 40cm
- Sustainable and Biodegradable fabric
- Hypo-allergenic, antibacterial and dust mite resistant
- Features a discrete zipper
- Certified Standard 100 by OEK0-TEX
- Presented in a Gift Box
- 40 x 40cm
- 14.8 x 14.8 x 3cm
Your MayfairSilk™ cushion cover will provide many years of enjoyment when you follow these simple care instructions. Due to silk's natural properties, you will find it requires less frequent washing than cotton:
- Machine-wash in tepid water (< 30ºC / 86ºF) on delicate cycle.
- Hand-wash in tepid water (< 30ºC / 86ºF).
- Use 'delicate' pH neutral liquid detergent without enzymes. One designed for use with silk.
- Do not use bleach, whiteners or fabric softeners.
- Do not wring or tumble dry.
- Place cushion cover flat between two cotton towels and press/roll gently. Most of the water will transfer into the towels. Unroll, reshape and hang/line dry in the shade.
- Use handheld steamer to relax creases if required (using silk attachment), or
- Iron on low heat inside out whilst still slightly damp to relax creases.
- You can dry clean if required (no trichloroethylene).
So that's it. MayfairSilk is surprisingly easy to care for. Keep heat low, pH neutral detergent without enzymes, line dry in the shade. Silk is long lasting (with high momme), all natural, hypoallergenic and sustainably produced. It's truly nature's gift. Discover for yourself why it has been regarded as the "Queen of Textiles" for over 4000 years. MayfairSilk™, where tradition meets modern design and weaving technology.