Add a touch of flair to your bedroom or living room with this striking Leopard print pure silk boudoir cushion cover. Made with 100% pure Mulberry silk with a discrete zip, this cushion cover is incredibly smooth, hypo-allergenic, anti-bacterial and dust-mite resistant.
Mix and match to complement and add subtle accents to your bedroom or living room.
This printed cushion cover matches well when paired with our single colour cushion covers or matching Leopard print pillowcase.
- Soft, smooth hand-feel, durable, rich lustre with a refined matt sheen.
- MayfairSilk® is not glossy - better matching contemporary tastes
- Hypoallergenic with strong resistance to dust mites
- 22-Momme Grade 6A 100% Pure Mulberry Silk
- Print is featured on both faces of the cushion cover
- Discrete zipper closure
- Designed in London and made to last
- Requires less frequent washing than cotton
- Sustainably produced
- Certified Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®
- Presented in a gift box containing 1x cushion cover
Crafted in 22 Momme from only the finest grade 6A long-fibre Mulberry Silk with a specially commissioned weave and finishing. This imbues our fabric with its trademark qualities of an incredibly smooth hand-feel, thickness, durability, rich lustre and a refined 'matt' finish.
Certified Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®:
One of the world's best-known certificates for textiles tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety. You can be certain that every component of this product, i.e. every thread, button and accessory, has been tested for harmful substances and is free from all toxic dyes and chemicals.
Our design philosophy is a calming, balanced colour palette playing with contrasts and vibrant highlights to create an aura of beauty and happiness after a long day.
Pair this pillowcase with matching or contrasting sheets, large pillowcases, or one of our duvet covers, for an exquisite, peaceful night's sleep.
- Boudoir (Rectangle) - 30x50cm (12x20in)
Your MayfairSilk™ pillowcase will provide many years of enjoyment when you follow these simple care instructions. Due to its natural properties, you will find it requires less frequent washing than cotton bed linen:
- Machine-wash in tepid water (< 30ºC / 86ºF) on delicate cycle.
- Hand-wash in tepid water (< 30ºC / 86ºF).
- Use 'delicate' pH neutral liquid detergent without enzymes.
- Do not use bleach, whiteners or fabric softeners.
- Do not wring or tumble dry.
- Place pillowcase flat between two cotton towels and press/roll gently. Most of the water will transfer into the towels. Unroll, reshape and hang/line dry in the shade.
- Use handheld steamer to relax creases if required (using silk attachment), or
- Iron on low heat inside out whilst still slightly damp to relax creases.
- You can dry clean if required (no trichloroethylene).
Traditionally, silk with its low momme weight was hand-wash or dry clean only. However, MayfairSilk pillowcases are the crafted from 25 momme using a special weave so there is more silk per inch. This makes it not only machine washable, but also provides longer durability, smoother hand-feel and deeper lustre. 25 Momme is estimated to last approximately twice as long as 19 Momme pillowcases.
Standard liquid washing detergents are either too acidic or alkaline for silk, that requires a neutral pH. Silk has a similar pH to human skin, and using standard washing detergents harden the silk fibres. Standard detergents also contain 'enzymes' that attack the silk proteins, damaging the fabric, reducing the life, sheen, suppleness and softness in short order.
For fast drying, place flat on a clean and dry cotton towel with the opening away from you. Slowly roll up the cotton towel with the pillowcase inside and give a gentle squeeze. Do not wring. The silk quickly transfers the excess water into the cotton. Unroll, reshape so it's nice and flat and hang to air dry in the shade.
So that's it. MayfairSilk is surprisingly easy to care for. Keep heat low, pH neutral detergent without enzymes, line dry in the shade. Silk is long lasting (with high momme), all natural, hypoallergenic and sustainably produced. It's truly nature's gift. Discover for yourself why it has been regarded as the "Queen of Textiles" for over 4000 years. MayfairSilk™, where tradition meets modern design and weaving technology.
Orders before 2pm on a weekday are dispatched same day using tracked, contactless delivery.
- Next day delivery to Mainland UK. Free for orders over £50, otherwise £2.95.
- 2-4 days delivery to the Highlands & Islands. Free for orders over £75, otherwise £8.95.
- 3-6 days for Europe (Covid has reduced the number of flights operating). Free for orders over £100, otherwise £9.95.
- 4-8 days for International (Covid has reduced the number of flights operating). Free for orders over £130, otherwise £15.95.
See delivery page for full details.
Returns (30-Day Sleep Guarantee on Pillowcases):
This pillowcase has been handcrafted from the finest grade 6A long-fibre Mulberry Silk in 25-Momme. We use a specially commissioned weave and finishing process that gives our fabric its trademark qualities of smooth hand feel, thickness, durability, rich lustre and a matt finish.
We want the world to discover the joy and benefits from sleeping with silk. So, we're offering you a 30-night sleep guarantee.
If you have bought a silk pillowcase, have slept with it and are not completely satisfied with it, simply return it to us for a full refund of the product price paid. If you have received rewards credit from this order and have already redeemed the rewards on a subsequent order then the refund will be less the value of the rewards credit redeemed.
See the 30-day sleep guarantee for more details.