Complete your bedroom or living room with this Brilliant White luxury silk cushion cover. Delivering a decadent look while adding layers of comfort and texture.
Mix and match cushion colours to complement and add subtle accents to your bedroom or living room.
This cushion cover is part of our Cushion Covers Collection. All our silk products are created using the finest 100% long-strand Mulberry Silk with a specially commissioned weave and finishing process to give an incredibly smooth hand feel with a refined matte sheen.
Single colour cushion covers are a great way to update any room. Teaming brights or neutrals, or a mix of both will give different looks that you can customise to suit the decor and mood of your surroundings. Available in colours such as Brilliant White, Ivory, Pastel Blue, Precious Pink, Teal Breeze, Midnight Blue and Charcoal.
- Machine washable (delicate cycle)
- Finest Grade 6A 100% Pure Mulberry Silk with our signature weave and finishing
- 22 momme
- Designed in London
- 40 x 40cm or 65 x 65cm
- Sustainable and Biodegradable fabric
- Hypo-allergenic, antibacterial and dust mite resistant
- Features a discrete zipper
- Certified Standard 100 by OEK0-TEX
- Presented in a Gift Box
Crafted in 22 Momme from only the finest grade 6A long-fibre Mulberry Silk with a specially commissioned weave and finishing. This imbues our fabric with its trademark qualities of an incredibly smooth hand-feel, thickness, durability, rich lustre and a refined 'matt' finish.
Certified Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®:
One of the world's best-known certificates for textiles tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety. You can be certain that every component of this product, i.e. every thread, button and accessory, has been tested for harmful substances and is free from all toxic dyes and chemicals.
Our design philosophy is a calming, balanced colour palette playing with contrasts and vibrant highlights to create an aura of beauty and happiness after a long day.
Pair this pillowcase with a matching or contrasting fitted sheet, flat sheet or duvet cover for a sleep that's like floating in a cloud.
- 14.8 x 14.8 x 3cm
Your MayfairSilk™ cushion cover will provide many years of enjoyment when you follow these simple care instructions. Due to silk's natural properties, you will find it requires less frequent washing than cotton:
- Machine-wash in tepid water (< 30ºC / 86ºF) on delicate cycle.
- Hand-wash in tepid water (< 30ºC / 86ºF).
- Use 'delicate' pH neutral liquid detergent without enzymes. One designed for use with silk.
- Do not use bleach, whiteners or fabric softeners.
- Do not wring or tumble dry.
- Place cushion cover flat between two cotton towels and press/roll gently. Most of the water will transfer into the towels. Unroll, reshape and hang/line dry in the shade.
- Use handheld steamer to relax creases if required (using silk attachment), or
- Iron on low heat inside out whilst still slightly damp to relax creases.
- You can dry clean if required (no trichloroethylene).
So that's it. MayfairSilk is surprisingly easy to care for. Keep heat low, pH neutral detergent without enzymes, line dry in the shade. Silk is long lasting (with high momme), all natural, hypoallergenic and sustainably produced. It's truly nature's gift. Discover for yourself why it has been regarded as the "Queen of Textiles" for over 4000 years. MayfairSilk™, where tradition meets modern design and weaving technology.