This Deep Sleep Eye Mask finished in our popular Midnight Blue is part of our lifestyle collection and the ultimate sleep accessory. If you're light sensitive like we are, you'll fall in love with this little gem.
Feather-light, ultra-soft, perfectly fitting without any pressure on the eyes, stays cool, delicate on the eye area and complete light blocking. What's not to love?
We invested 6 months and over 20+ prototypes before finally hitting the sweet spot. Put the other masks back in the drawer and join the hundreds of delighted customers that have discovered the simple pleasure of this mask and the high quality, deep sleep it imbues.
- Proprietary ergonomic design for complete blackout of light
- Carefully handcrafted by artisans
- Colour matching elasticated velvet straps you tie-once for the perfect fit
- Gentle on the skin and delicate eye area
- Maintains skin hydration
- Naturally thermoregulating to stay cool
- Hypoallergenic and naturally antibacterial
- Exquisitely soft to the touch
- 22 momme Grade 6A Mulberry Silk
- 100% long-fibre Mulberry Silk floss filling
- Certified Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex to be free of all harmful chemicals and dyes
- Contemporary matt sheen
- Designed in London
- Presented in a Gift Box
Colour: Midnight Blue with piping and matching velvet straps
Crafted in 22 Momme from only the finest grade 6A long-fibre Mulberry Silk with a specially commissioned weave and finishing. This imbues our fabric with its trademark qualities of an incredibly smooth hand-feel, thickness, durability, rich lustre and a refined 'matt' finish.
Certified Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®:
One of the world's best-known certificates for textiles tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety. You can be certain that every component of this product, i.e. every thread, button and accessory, has been tested for harmful substances and is free from all toxic dyes and chemicals.
Our design philosophy is a calming, balanced colour palette playing with contrasts and vibrant highlights to create an aura of beauty and happiness after a long day.
Pair this Deep Sleep Eye Mask with one of our pillowcases for an exquisite, deep sleep.
Mask: One-size (23 x 12cm)
Strap: Elasticated velvet straps that you tie-once for the perfect fit.
Gift Box dimensions: 15x15x5cm (HxWxD).
Your MayfairSilk™ Deep Sleep Eye Mask will provide many years of enjoyment when you follow these simple care instructions.
- We recommend hand-washing your silk sleep mask in tepid water (< 30ºC / 86ºF).
- Use only 'delicate' pH neutral liquid detergent without enzymes.
- Do not use bleach, whiteners or fabric softeners.
- Do not wring or tumble dry.
- After washing, place eye mask flat between two cotton towels and press gently. Most of the water will transfer into the towels. Reshape and hang/line dry in the shade.
- Use a handheld steamer to relax creases if required (using silk attachment), or
- Iron on low heat whilst still slightly damp to relax creases.
- You can dry clean if required (no trichloroethylene).
Traditionally, silk with its low momme weight was hand-wash or dry clean only. However, MayfairSilk pillowcases are the crafted from 25 momme using a special weave so there is more silk per inch. This makes it not only machine washable, but also provides longer durability, smoother hand-feel and deeper lustre. 25 Momme is estimated to last approximately twice as long as 19 Momme pillowcases.
Standard liquid washing detergents are either too acidic or alkaline for silk, that requires a neutral pH. Silk has a similar pH to human skin, and using standard washing detergents harden the silk fibres. Standard detergents also contain 'enzymes' that attack the silk proteins, damaging the fabric, reducing the life, sheen, suppleness and softness in short order.
For fast drying, place flat on a clean and dry cotton towel with the opening away from you. Slowly roll up the cotton towel with the pillowcase inside and give a gentle squeeze. Do not wring. The silk quickly transfers the excess water into the cotton. Unroll, reshape so it's nice and flat and hang to air dry in the shade.
So that's it. MayfairSilk is surprisingly easy to care for. Keep heat low, pH neutral detergent without enzymes, line dry in the shade. Silk is long lasting (with high momme), all natural, hypoallergenic and sustainably produced. It's truly nature's gift. Discover for yourself why it has been regarded as the "Queen of Textiles" for over 4000 years. MayfairSilk™, where tradition meets modern design and weaving technology.
Orders before 2pm on a weekday are dispatched same day using tracked, contactless delivery.
- Next day delivery to Mainland UK. Free for orders over £50, otherwise £2.95.
- 2-4 days delivery to the Highlands & Islands. Free for orders over £75, otherwise £8.95.
- 3-6 days for Europe (Covid has reduced the number of flights operating). Free for orders over £100, otherwise £9.95.
- 4-8 days for International (Covid has reduced the number of flights operating). Free for orders over £130, otherwise £15.95.
See delivery page for full details.
Returns (Risk free shopping):
We believe in the quality of our products, and stand by them. If you are not completely satisfied with your MayfairSilk® purchase, you have not used or washed the product and you return it to us in its original, unopened packaging within 45 days of the tracked delivery date (the day you receive the product), we will refund the product purchase price in full.
For full details on returns please visit our guarantee & returns page here.