This Precious Pink Silk Duvet Set is part of our Bed Linen collection and crafted from our signature fabric with matching pillowcases, fitted sheet and duvet cover.
All our silk bed linen begins by selecting only the finest 100% long-strand Mulberry Silk. From there we employ the latest modern technology with a specialised weave and finishing to produce an exquisite, indulgent, incredibly smooth fabric that's a joy to touch and wrap yourself in.
You will spend ~2700 hours in bed over the next 12 months, 27000 hours over the next decade. This is time for your nervous system to shut down, memories to be stored and your cells to rest and rejuvenate.
High quality sleep leads to high performance and improved health.
There simply isn't a more luxurious, comfortable and therapeutic fabric to sleep in than MayfairSilk. It's divine against the skin, regulates temperature in the 'comfort zone', keeps skin and hair hydrated, is hypoallergenic, dries quickly and stays fresh longer than cotton so you need to wash it less frequently.
Invest in quality that will have you looking forward to bedtime.
Looking for a Flat Sheet to complete the look?
First add the Duvet Set to your basket and take a look at the flat sheet options:
- Soft, smooth hand-feel, durable, rich lustre
- MayfairSilk® is not glossy - better matching contemporary tastes
- Temperature regulating, it maintains an ideal temperature across all seasons for sleeping
- Hypoallergenic with strong resistance to dust mites
- Maintains skin hydration
- All-natural protein fibre that's comprised of 18 amino acids and has a similar pH to your skin
- 22-Momme Grade 6A 100% Pure Mulberry Silk
- Hidden button closure (duvet cover)
- Designed in London and made to last
- Requires less frequent washing than cotton
- Sustainably produced
- Certified Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®
- 2 x Silk Pillowcases with Gift Boxes - 25 momme
- 1x Silk Duvet Cover - 22 momme
- 1x Fitted Sheet - 22 momme
Crafted in 22 Momme from only the finest grade 6A long-fibre Mulberry Silk with a specially commissioned weave and finishing. This imbues our fabric with its trademark qualities of an incredibly smooth hand-feel, thickness, durability, rich lustre and a refined 'matt' finish.
Certified Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®:
One of the world's best-known certificates for textiles tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety. You can be certain that every component of this product has been tested for harmful substances and is free from all toxic dyes and chemicals.
Our design philosophy is a calming, balanced colour palette playing with contrasts and vibrant highlights to create an aura of beauty and happiness after a long day.
- Standard: 50x75cm (included for Double / Kingsize Beds)
- Superking: 50x90cm (included for Superking / Emperor Beds)
Duvet Cover sizes:
- Double: 200 x 200cm (79 x 79in)
- Kingsize: 230 x 220cm (90.5 x 87in)
- Superking: 260 x 220cm (102 x 87in)
- Emperor: 290 x 235cm (114 x 92in)
Fitted Sheet sizes:
- Double: 140 x 190 x 30cm (55 x 75 x 12in)
- Kingsize: 150 x 200 x 30cm (59 x 79 x 12in)
- Superking: 180 x 200 x 30cm (71 x 79 x 12in)
- Emperor: 200 x 200 x 30cm (79 x 79 x 12in)
Reference - UK Standard Bed sizes:
- Double: 135 x 190cm (4ft 6" x 6ft 3")
- Kingsize: 150 x 200cm (5ft x 6ft 6")
- Superking: 180 x 200cm (6ft x 6ft 6")
- Emperor: 200 x 200cm (6ft 6" x 6ft 6")
Tip: If your mattress is not a standard UK measurement, please measure your mattress with a tape measure and compare with our size chart to see if there is a suitable size. Note the labels are different between countries, so it's best to use a tape measure to check the correct size.
Your MayfairSilk® Duvet Set will provide many years of enjoyment when you follow these simple care instructions. Due to its natural properties, you will find it requires less frequent washing than cotton bed linen:
- Machine-wash in tepid water (< 30ºC / 86ºF) on delicate cycle.
- Or, hand-wash in tepid water (< 30ºC / 86ºF).
- Use 'delicate' pH neutral liquid detergent without enzymes.
- Do not use bleach, whiteners or fabric softeners.
- Do not wring or tumble dry.
- Place bed sheet between two cotton towels and press gently. Most of the water will transfer into the towels. Remove, reshape and hang/line dry in the shade.
- Use handheld steamer to relax creases if required (using silk attachment), or
- Iron on low heat inside out whilst still slightly damp to relax creases.
- You can dry clean if required (no trichloroethylene).
Traditionally, silk was made in a low momme fabric which meant it was hand-wash or dry clean only. However, MayfairSilk bed linen is crafted from high momme silk fabric using a special weave so there is more silk per inch. This makes it not only machine washable, but also provides longer durability, smoother hand-feel and deeper lustre.
So that's it. MayfairSilk is surprisingly easy to care for. Keep heat low, pH neutral detergent without enzymes, line dry in the shade. Silk is long lasting (with high momme), all natural, hypoallergenic and sustainably produced. It's truly nature's gift.
Discover for yourself why it has been regarded as the "Queen of Textiles" for over 4000 years. MayfairSilk®, where tradition meets modern design and weaving technology.