Ivory is the colour nature intended silk to be in. If you prefer your silk with an un-dying natural charm, Ivory is the colour for you.
Complete your bedroom or living room with this gorgeous silk cushion cover. Delivering a decadent look while adding layers of comfort and texture - beautiful pearled ivory with a hint of cream.
Mix and match cushion colours to complement and add subtle accents to your bedroom or living room.
This cushion cover is part of our Cushion Cover Collection. All our silk products are created using the finest 100% long-strand Mulberry Silk with a specially commissioned weave and finishing process to give an incredibly smooth hand feel with a refined matte sheen.
Single colour cushion covers are a great way to update any room. Teaming brights or neutrals, or a mix of both will give different looks that you can customise to suit the decor and mood of your surroundings.
- Machine washable (delicate cycle)
- Finest Grade 6A 100% Pure Mulberry Silk with our signature weave and finishing
- 22 momme
- Designed in London
- Sustainable and Biodegradable fabric
- Hypo-allergenic, antibacterial and dust mite resistant
- Features a discrete zipper
- Certified Standard 100 by OEK0-TEX
- Presented in a gorgeous Gift Box
Crafted in 22 Momme from only the finest grade 6A long-fibre Mulberry Silk with a specially commissioned weave and finishing. This imbues our fabric with its trademark qualities of an incredibly smooth hand-feel, thickness, durability, rich lustre and a refined 'matt' finish.
Certified Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®:
One of the world's best-known certificates for textiles tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety. You can be certain that every component of this product, i.e. every thread, button and accessory, has been tested for harmful substances and is free from all toxic dyes and chemicals.
Our design philosophy is a calming, balanced colour palette playing with contrasts and vibrant highlights to create an aura of beauty and happiness after a long day.
Pair this pillowcase with a matching or contrasting fitted sheet, flat sheet or duvet cover for a sleep that's like floating in a cloud.
- 14.8 x 14.8 x 3cm
- Machine-wash or Hand-wash in tepid water (< 30ºC / 86ºF) on delicate cycle.
- Use 'delicate' pH neutral liquid detergent without enzymes designed for use with silk!
- Do not use bleach, whiteners or fabric softeners.
- Do not wring or tumble dry.
- Place cushion cover flat between two cotton towels and press/roll gently. Most of the water will transfer into the towels. Unroll, reshape and hang/line dry in the shade.
- Use handheld steamer to relax creases if required (using silk attachment), or
- Iron on low heat inside out whilst still slightly damp to relax creases.
- You can dry clean if required (no trichloroethylene).